How it Works
- 1. While this type of application may often be associated to the textile industry, wire tension applications are very common in the test and measurement world.
- 2. Utilizing FUTEK's LSB200 Jr. Miniature S-Beam Load Cell provides operators with a space-conscious solution that is equipped with both overload protection and many accessory options.
- 3. To effectively measure the tension/compression per fiber, users utilized a custom pulley mounted to the LSB200. The miniature size of this model makes the integration into various machines simpler. (Note that this model's slender flexure size allows an arrays of LSB200s to be placed closely together.
- 4. As the operator performs the test, results can then be streamed via FUTEK's USB Solution to a PC.
- 5. This PC can monitor all incoming data through FUTEK’s SENSIT Test and Measurement Software, which allows the operator the ability to monitor the force, view live graphs, and log data for analysis.While this type of application may often be associated to the textile industry, wire tension applications are very common in the test and measurement world.