How it Works
- 1. Laboratory equipment, such as dialysis machines or patient monitoring devices, often use test and measurement products either within the machinery or for quality testing.
- 2. In this illustration, FUTEK’s LSB200 Miniature S-Beam Jr. Load Cell has been mounted to the fixture frame of the IV bag weighing apparatus.
- 3. Utilizing a LSB200 accessory hook, the IV bag can then be anchored to the load cell.
- 4. The LSB200, equipped with built-in overload protection, will then measure the tensile force applied, streaming the data to any of the following instruments: IAA Amplifiers, IHH500, IPM650 or USB Solutions
- 5. If utilizing either of FUTEK's digital displays or USB solutions, options exist for technicians to record results, log and graph data with SENSIT Test and Measurement Software.